Look Ma Imma Occupier!
What is NOT discussed by Oakland Commune members is that the entire five man media team decided unanimously this guy looks a hell of a lot like a real live terrorist that they issued the release on the site.
Surely the GA will solve this because clearly, they're the best! Here is the statement that Occupy Oakland issued at General Assembly:
1. Last Saturday, an offensive, irresponsible and dangerous article titled “Occupational Awareness” was posted on the OO Media web site. Occupy Oakland denounces the article. The article contains personal attacks on an individual in Occupy Oakland that are untrue and unsubstantiated, and that are extremely dangerous to him and to the movement.Oh fuck ...they made it worse! How does Occupy Oakland know it's not true? Five people were stupid enough to REALLY believe this farce? Surely the Oakland Commune in it's infinite wisdom has evidence that he's not? Right? Bueller? Oh well, while we're herping and derping at the EXACT same time let's see what Oakland's solution is shall we? Oh my yes, PURGES!!
3. All resources from the OO Media committee will be shut down and/or control handed over to the new committee. This includes all email lists and Facebook discussion groups, OO Media phone number, the OO Media Twitter account and the OO Media web site at hellaoccupyoakland.org. The new Media committee will work with the web committee and others to resurrect the articles from the OO Media web site and make them available in some form, excluding the “Occupational Awareness“ article and the “Clarification” article which furthered the accusations.Well since we're electing a new media team they need access to the same tools as the old one did right? Wrong! Bureaucracy will now solve the issue...
4. The new Media committee will only be responsible for responding to outside media inquiries email@example.com and helping other committees send out press releases and setup press conferences. The Media committee will no longer have an official public web site, Twitter, or public Facebook separate from the official Occupy Oakland versions of these. Nobody who is currently in the Media committee will be allowed to be a member of the new committee for the time being. Members of the media committee will adhere to the resolutions of the General Assembly.
So in summation what have we learned here?
- All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
- The old boss is the same as the new boss.
- Oakland does NO research just reacts because it fears terrorist claims will bring in DHS the guys they're truly worried about.
- Five people have been purged visa vi Stalin